WHY You Should Choose We Connect Property!
- We have a Small portfolio of properties with a view that property managers will have no more than 80 properties each to manage
- We have 21 collaborative years’ experience in Property Management and Sales
- We have a dedicated sales team
- We lease our rentals properties in an average of 18 days faster than competitors in our market place.
- We have robust system that collects all contact details of people viewing properties for our safety and the safety of the occupants and their possessions, a system that checks prospective tenants with regard to past rental history, references and their current employment and national database checking.
- We are investors and understand first-hand how the market impacts your investment.
- We proactively communicate with our landlords and vendor on all matters relating to their property with the use of our technology as per their proffered method of communication.
- We each undertake industry specific training to remain up to date with complex and ever-changing legislation.
- We handle the repairs and maintenance of our properties with skilled and licensed trades people in a timely manner.
- We conducted private inspections 7 days a week as required to sell or lease the property in the shortest period of time.
- We will attend SACAT hearings for our clients and we have always try and achieved our said desired outcome.
- Routine inspections are conducted every 13-14 weeks, a comprehensive PDF document (4-6 pages) is then emailed to owners with photos and comments, if the inspection is unsatisfactory we will arrange to re-inspect at no cost to the owner.
- We are active members of REISA
- You can consolidate your rental managements with our company as we are capable of managing all of your properties, between Gawler and Goolwa.
- We give back to charity – Abbie’s gift (Ronald McDonald House & Heart Kids) and the Beach house Respite (women’s and children’s hospital, Children’s palliative care respite house).
Meet the team
We Connect Property is focused on you and your property. Contact our experienced team, we can discuss the best option for you, with peace of mind that you’ll be looked after and the job is getting done … properly.