WHY You Should Choose We Connect Property!
– We have a Small portfolio of properties with a view that property managers will have no more than 80 properties each to manage
– We have 21 collaborative years’ experience in Property Management and Sales
– We have a dedicated sales team
– We lease our rentals properties in an average of 18 days faster than competitors in our market place.
– We have robust system that collect all contact details of people viewing properties for our safety and the safety of the occupants and their possessions, a system at checks prospective tenants with regard to past rental history, references and their current employment and national database checking.
– We are investors and understand first-hand how the market impacts your investment.
– We proactively communicate with our landlords and vendor on all matters relating to their property with the use of our technology as per their proffered method of communication.
– We each undertake industry specific training to remain up to date with complex and ever-changing legislation.
– We handle the repairs and maintenance of our properties with skilled and licensed trades people in a timely manner.
– We conducted private inspections 7 days a week as required to sell or lease the property in the shortest period of time.
– We will attend SACAT hearings for our clients and we have always try and achieved our said desired outcome.
– Routine inspections are conducted every 13-14 weeks, a comprehensive PDF document (4-6 pages) is then emailed to owners with photos and comments, if the inspection is unsatisfactory we will arrange to re-inspect at no cost to the owner.
– We are active members of REISA
– You can consolidate your rental managements with our company as we are capable of managing all of your properties, between Gawler and Goolwa.
– We give back to charity – Abbie’s gift (Ronald McDonald House & Heart Kids) and the Beach house Respite (women’s and children’s hospital, Children’s palliative care respite house).