- Posted By Kate Barnett
Whether you've just purchased your first investment property, you're moving out of your home to turn it into a rental, or you're an experienced investor looking to improve the type of tenant you attract, preparing your investment property for tenants to move into can feel like an overwhelming task.
There are so many things to consider like:-
1. How to I ensure that the property meets the legal safety standard?
2. What fittings and furnishings should I leave behind and what items should I take with me?
3. Do I need to insure the property and what type of insurance do I need?
4. How much maintenance should I do before the tenants move in?
5. Can I improve my tax deductions right from the start?
6. What should I do about the garden, pool and spa maintenance?
And of course, there's so much more to think about!
Click here to Download our Ebook - 6 TIPS FOR PREPARING YOUR INVESTMENT PROPERTY FOR TENANTS