- Posted By Kate Barnett
What do you do if you’re not happy with your current property manager/agency? Are you sick of staff turnover? Have you ever wondered who is managing our property? Are you getting the most out of your investment?
It may be time to transfer to We Connect Property! We specialise in Property Management we have the skills and commitment that will best support your investment.
Did you know you can terminate your current agreement and move across to us without interruption to your tenant or their tenancy in any way? What many investors don’t realise is, switching agencies can be as simple as giving notice to the current agency.
Simply make your decision to let us manage your property and we will organise the entire process for you.
The takeover can be quick and as painless as possible, here are the steps to transfer management:
You let us know that you would like us to take over the management of your property.
You need to complete/sign only 3 forms –
- Complete this Online form - New Landlords Detail Form
- A Termination of management notice (60 days’ notice, but we will offer to pay the 60 days management to get the property under management quicker); and
- A Management agreement.
Once you have signed the above
- We contact your current manager/agency with your termination notice;
- We go to the current manager’s office and collect the file and keys;
- We check all the paperwork on your behalf;
- We notify your tenants in writing and via phone; and
- We arrange an inspection of your property asap.
We Connect Property becomes your new management agency.
Are you locked into an agreement?
There are a few ways to get out of the agreement. There are a few scenarios that we can work through, please contact us so we can see what your options are. We will work together to ensure your transfer to We Connect Property is a smooth one and with no disruption to your investment and tenant.
Please connect with us to discuss your property portfolio and see what We Connect Property can do for you.