1C Athol Street CLOVELLY PARK, SA 5042Sold
Have you been looking a little extra room in Clovelly Park?
House Sold - CLOVELLY PARK SA
This is a home was only built approx. 12 months ago, This spacious and beautifully presented home is packed with features and is well worth your consideration.
The large kitchen has a chef style gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher, great storage and breakfast bar that overlooks the family/dining areas.
Entertaining is made easy with sliding glass doors leading out to a large pergola, grassed and landscaped area. Great for BBQ’s and entertaining family and friends… all you have to do is move in and enjoy!
This quality home includes great features like:-
* 4 large bedrooms, Main bedroom has a walk through robe and large ensuite and all other bedrooms with built in robes (2nd bedroom with a double robe);
* All bedrooms a carpeted and living area have good quality floating floor boards;
* PLUS a study & 2 living areas;
* The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, Stainless steel appliances including large gas cook top, electric oven and big pantry;
* Open plan dining and living is adjacent to the kitchen lots of room for a large family;
* Main large bathroom has a large inviting bath;
* Living areas overlooks a great size alfresco entertaining area under main roof;
* The kids can play on the large lawned area in the back yard;
* Ducted and zoned, reverse cycle air conditioning;
* Secure double garage, panel lift door & additional off street parking for 2 more cars;
* 3kw Solar panels to help wit h the electricity bills; and
* Gas hot water.
Conveniently located -15 minutes to the CBD, around the corner to shops, bus and train transport, schools. 10 – 15 minutes to Castle Plaza, Marion Shopping Centre and Flinders University/Hospital.
Built in 2017 by Simonds Homes
Council: City of Marion
Council Rates: $TBC pa
SA Water: $292.40 pa (plus usage)
Land Size: 481m2 (approx)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking