- Why Us?
- Sell With Us
- Property Management
- For Rent
- For Sale
- Connect With Us
6 / 236 Main Road, Mclaren Vale
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 352 Square metres||2 car spaces|
They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul. So, when you look through this home’s magnificent large windows, you see a contemporary soul built for luxurious living. This brand-new home showcases classic premium features that are enhanced by the neutral tones and finishes throughout.
The large open-spaced kitchen and living area is brought to life by the large sliding doors that
. It comes with 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms that are the epitome of sophistication. 3 parking spaces are also available, which is perfect for any family. This treasure trove of a home is tucked away in its own peaceful pocket right near the main local hub and shopping area which houses an assortment of specialty shops and more.
Local wineries, distilleries, and scenic landscapes laden with vineyards are just a stone throw away and are unlike anywhere else in South Australia. This home is made even more enticing with nearby parks, public transport that takes you to the CBD, Flinders University and Hospital, local schooling, and freeway access for a stress-free commute to the city center. The iconic Shiraz hiking and cycling trail are right at your doorstep!
Features of this luxury home include:
- Well-lit large open spaced living and dining area with a separate formal lounge
- Contemporary kitchen with 2Pack cabinetry and quality stone benchtops
- 2Pack cabinetry and quality stone benchtops throughout all wet areas
- Generously sized laundry with ample storage that allows external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bosch security system, data cabled, and NBN ready.
- LED downlights throughout
- Landscaped grounds that require minimal fuss
- Double side by side garage with automatic panel lift door that provides convenient internal access
Built in 2021
Certificate of Title: CT 6234/414
Council: City of Onkaparinga Council
Council Rates: $TBA pq (approx)
ESL: $ TBA pa (approx)
SA Water: $ TBA (plus usage) (approx)
Land Size: 352 m2 (approx)
For an inspection of this unique offering please click on the inspection link or contact us if times and days don't suit.... those who hesitate, will miss out! You will need to register to view this property. Please click on the Book Inspection or Email Agent and we will respond with available inspection times. By registering, you will be informed of any updates about the inspection or any cancellations.
Another quality home proudly presented by Natalie Jones