- Why Us?
- Sell With Us
- Property Management
- For Rent
- For Sale
- Connect With Us
2 Glamis Court, Noarlunga Downs
|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 511 Square metres||3 car spaces|
This lovely three bedroom home, tucked away in a quiet suburban cul-de-sac with street views across the neighbouring suburbs, presents amazing value and is perfectly located to take advantage of all the lifestyle benefits southern Adelaide has to offer.
Just a short stroll from the banks of the beautiful Onkaparinga River, and with an array of parks and reserves mere minutes away, those seeking a simple, yet active lifestyle are sure to be impressed.
Greeted by a charming front garden, inside you’ll find a delightfully simple floorplan that is designed to make your life easy.
The welcoming and open living/dining area with fresh, contemporary décor, easy care timber laminate flooring and ducted heating and cooling ensures year-round comfort and surrounds a central, well-appointed kitchen.
Recently updated and boasting modern, stainless steel electric oven/cooktop and double sink, plus a dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space, meal prep is seriously easy, while a stylishly tiled splashback and island bench with on-trend pendant lights ensures you’ll love spending time in here.
Three bedrooms make up the eastern side of the home, where a generous master with ceiling fan offers handy built in storage, as does bedroom two. The third is perfectly sized to accommodate guests or create a private home study. Servicing the bedrooms, a central bathroom features a shower, bathtub and separate, recently updated toilet.
Just outside the dining area, an outdoor entertaining zone and large verandah overlooks the fully fenced, low maintenance backyard. Running the length of the house, it links up with the secure carport down the side, ensuring you’ll always have enough undercover space to host a BBQ or larger gatherings with friends and family.
A standout feature, the secure single car carport offers access directly to a large adjacent workshop. Separate from the house, this additional space could be the perfect weekend craft studio you’ve always dreamed of, or maybe just some extra room to get stuck into a few home projects.
Set in an enviable location, it’s so very easy to imagine evening strolls along the banks of the Onkaparinga River, lazy summer days at stunning South Port beach, dining out at one of Port Noarlunga’s many eateries or taking a winery tour in delightful McLaren Vale - all of this and more is under 15 minutes away.
Also conveniently close to an array of quality schools, medical facilities, major shopping hubs and the Southern Expressway (you can be in the CBD in under 35 minutes!) - every amenity you’ll ever need is within easy reach.
Simplicity, easy upkeep and fabulous location are the keys to this affordable property - any first home buyer, downsizer or savvy investor should definitely add it to their inspection list today.
- 511 m² allotment
- 3 bedrooms
- Neat & tidy front yard
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel electric oven & cooktop
- Island bench with feature pendant lighting
- Modern décor & timber laminate flooring
- Bathroom with separate bathtub
- Separate toilet
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan and built in robes
- Second bedroom with built in robes
- Large undercover verandah
- Secure, fully fenced low maintenance backyard
- Secure carport under main roof with roller door
- Large adjacent workshop off carport
- Elevated street views across surrounding suburb
Year Built: 1990
Certificate of Title: 6080/18
Council District: City Of Onkaparinga
Council Rates: $1,400 (approx) p/a
SA Water: $140.00 p/q (approx) + usage
ESL: Approx $110 p/a
Nearby Conveniences & Attractions:
- Noarlunga Wetlands Trail
- Onkaparinga River Recreation Park & Wetlands
- Onkaparinga National Park
- Noarlunga Sporting Complex (~6 minutes)
- Colonnades Shopping Centre (~6 minutes)
- Noarlunga Hospital (~6 minutes)
- Southern Expressway (~7 minutes)
- Seaford Shopping Centre (~7 minutes)
- Port Noarlunga & South Port beach (~7 minutes)
- Township of McLaren Vale (~13 minutes)
- Noarlunga Downs Primary School
- Huntfield Heights Primary School
- Hackham West R-7 School
- Calvary Lutheran School
- Christie Downs Primary School
- Cardijn College
- Marcellin Technical College
- Christies Beach High School
- Wirreanda High School
- Seaford 6-12 School
If this property sounds like your next opportunity, get connected with Natalie Jones 0403799983 from We Connect Property today to arrange an inspection or find out more.