- Why Us?
- Sell With Us
- Property Management
- For Rent
- For Sale
- Connect With Us
34 Glenthorn Crescent, O'halloran Hill
|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 772 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Perfectly positioned on a generous, elevated 772m2 corner block along a quiet cul-de-sac, this neatly presented three bedroom home is ready and waiting for new owners to move straight in, or update and make it their own.
Minutes from popular shopping hubs, schools, stunning beaches and beautiful reserves, first home buyers and clever investors are sure to love the convenience and lifestyle this sensational location has to offer.
Enjoying fabulous views across the valley, an easy-care front garden complements the classic brick façade which beckons you inside.
With freshly laid carpet, modern downlights and ducted evaporative cooling throughout, you’ll love the sunlit formal lounge room where it’s easy to imagine evenings spent with the family or relaxing with friends over a cuppa, taking in the views from the large front windows.
Overlooking a well-defined living zone, the kitchen offers ample storage, handy pantry cupboard and plenty of bench space, while the breakfast bar is perfectly placed for enjoying quick, casual meals before running out the door.
Glass sliding doors off the living zone deliver easy outdoor access to a shady outdoor verandah, where summer BBQs or a quiet drink can be enjoyed in the privacy of your fenced backyard before heading over to pluck fresh fruit from the branches of your established citrus and apple trees.
Two good-sized bedrooms both with built-in robes - occupy a secondary wing alongside the family bathroom and separate toilet, while a third bedroom, with two large built-in robes, could be used as home office or remove one built in robe to convert back into a bedroom.
With plenty of room on your allotment, plus a lovely green park just across the road, there’s more than enough room for the kids and pets to spread out, or to simply enjoy a lovely stroll on a sunny day.
Central to so many amenities, a short 10 minute drive will see you at Flinders University or Medical Centre, shopping at either Westfield Marion or ‘The Hub’ in Happy Valley, or dipping your toes in the sparkling water of stunning Seacliff Beach. Five minutes more and you’ll be strolling along Glenelg’s famous Jetty road, or at the gateway to the Fleurieu, ready to discover all the wineries and culinary delights of McLaren Vale.
If you’re searching for a great sized block, relaxed living and a convenient location close to just about everything, this delightful home is well worth a look.
- Generous elevated corner allotment of some 772m2 with stunning views overlooking the valley
- Quiet cul-de-sac position
- Sunlit formal lounge with picture windows framing the front garden and valley views
- Freshly laid carpet and ducted cooling throughout
- Freshly installed LED downlighting
- Central kitchen with ample storage and breakfast bar
- 2 good-sized bedrooms with built-ins + additional third bedroom/study with 2 large built-ins.
- Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Roller shutters to rear windows
- Insulated ceiling and external walls
- Separate laundry with linen cupboard and external access
- Undercover pergola for easy outdoor entertaining
- Fruit trees in the backyard
- Undercover carport for 1-2 Cars + 2 tool sheds
- Lush green park and playground across the road
Built in 1990
Certificate of Title: 5369/287
Council: City of Onkaparinga
Council Rates: $391.28 p/q (approx)
ESL: $113.75 p/a (approx)
SA Water: $142.1 p/q (plus usage) (approx)
Land Size: 772m2 (approx)
Nearby Conveniences & Attractions:
- Happy Valley Reservoir Reserve trails (~4 minutes)
- ‘The Hub’ shopping centre (~7 minutes)
- Westfield Marion (~9 minutes)
- Flinders University & Medical Centre (~10 minutes)
- Stunning Seacliff Beach (~10 minutes)
- Glenelg’s famous Jetty Road (~15 minutes)
- Adelaide CBD (~22 minutes)
- McLaren Vale wine region (~25 minutes)
- Woodend Primary School
- Braeview School R-7
- Sheidow Park Primary School
- St Martin de Porres School
- Reynella East College
- Hallett Cove School
- Prescott College Southern
- Meridian School Incorporated
- Southern Vales Christian College
If this property sounds like your next opportunity, connect with Kate Barnett from We Connect Property today to arrange an inspection or find out more.