- Why Us?
- Sell With Us
- Property Management
- For Rent
- For Sale
- Connect With Us
9 Ketch Court, Aldinga Beach
|5 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 722 Square metres|
Just 5 minutes from the sandy shores of stunning Aldinga Beach, this cheerful 4 bedroom family home nestled along a quiet cul-de-sac and set on a generous 720m2 (approx.) is just waiting to welcome you. An ideal, move-in-ready first home, or perfect portfolio addition for savvy investors, this delightful property will not disappoint.
With a friendly façade, neat, low maintenance gardens and solar system for efficiency, a carpeted formal lounge greets you as you step inside. Overlooking the front lawn and bursting with natural light, it offers the perfect retreat for the family to come together at the end of the day.
Flowing through to the rear, easy-care tiles guide you into an open plan family meals zone, where the ducted, zoned air conditioning offers year-round comfort, and the functional kitchen forms a central hub. With ample over and under-bench cabinetry and lovely picture window overlooking the alfresco area, the gas cooktop, wall oven and dishwasher provision provide everything you need for whipping up a meal to share at the dinner table nearby.
Through sliding glass doors off the meals zone, you’ll be impressed by the large, beautifully designed pitched pergola overhead. Neatly paved, and with drive-through access from the secure, undercover garage, it’s the ultimate spot to host alfresco dinner parties and BBQs, gather with mates around the built-in bar or simply relax under the shade with a cool drink and your favourite book while the kids and pets run around on the back lawn.
And if you have a boat or caravan, you’ll love the flexibility that double-gated side access provides - even more when you realise that the gravel driveway extends down to an additional twin garage with roller doors in the back corner.
3 generous secondary bedrooms, each with built-in robes, cater for a growing family, while an extra space has recently been converted into a fifth bedroom, doubling as a home office for even more versatility. The light and airy master suite boasts a good-sized walk-in robe with heaps of hanging space, ceiling fan and its own private ensuite, while family and guests are serviced by the shared 2-way bathroom off the main living zone, with full sized bathtub, classic tiling and separate toilet, plus adjacent laundry with outside access.
With a full suite of essentials nearby, including quality schools, healthcare, public transport and shops - including Aldinga Central just a short 500m stroll away - you can be enjoying fish and chips on the beach in mere minutes, spending the weekend exploring magnificent McLaren Vale and the Fleurieu Peninsula, or eating out at any one of the many local restaurants and cafés.
Whether you’re looking for a new home brimming with potential in a prime coastal suburb, or a valuable asset in a popular, growing locale, this home should be added to your must-see list today.
- Lovely neat façade with low maintenance gardens and lawn front & rear
- Formal lounge to the front of the home, with large window overlooking the streetscape
- 4 good sized bedrooms + additional 5th bedroom/home office/study
- Good sized master bedroom with walk-in robe and private ensuite
- Functional kitchen with modern appliances, excluding dishwasher, gas cooktop and wall oven, plus ample cupboard storage and picture window overlooking alfresco
- Family bathroom with full-sized bath & separate toilet
- Laundry with outside access and adjacent linen cupboard
- Secure, single car garage with roller door and drive through access to rear entertaining area
- Expansive pitched roof gable pergola with fence edging and built-in bar to the far side
- Valuable double side-gate drive through access to the backyard and double shed with roller doors - plenty of additional space to store the boat, trailer, or caravan
- Solar system fitted to roof for additional efficiency
Year Built: 2003
Certificate of Title: 5873/124
Council District: City Of Onkaparinga
Council Rates: $1,601.46 p/a
SA Water: $143.43 p/q + usage
ESL: Approx $116.45 p/a
Nearby Conveniences & Attractions:
- Aldinga Central Shopping Centre
- Aldinga & Silver Sands Beach (drive-on)
- Aldinga Sports Complex & Oval
- Cafés, restaurants and bakeries
- Parks, playgrounds & reserves
- Aldinga Scrub Conservation Park & wetlands
- Aldinga Medical Centre
- McLaren Vale Wine Region
- Aldinga Beach Primary School B-7
- Tatachilla Lutheran College R-12
- Cardijn College Galilee (2022 R-8, 2023 R-9)
- Southern Vales Christian College
- Aldinga Payinthi College (2022, B-12)
- Willunga Waldorf School (R-12)
- Willunga Primary School R-7
If this property sounds like your next opportunity, connect with Natalie Jones from We Connect Property today to arrange an inspection or find out more.