- Why Us?
- Sell With Us
- Property Management
- For Rent
- For Sale
- Connect With Us
2 Pilot Crescent, Seaford
|4 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 598 Square metres||1 car space|
Life is so laid-back in this charming pocket of Seaford. Within 7 minutes you’ll have the sand between your toes and fresh sea air aplenty as you stroll along the Esplanade. Or wander just a little further and sit, sipping a cup of freshly brewed coffee at a nearby café while you watch the world go by.
A wonderful family home, this is your new idyllic lifestyle. And all mere steps from the coast. Welcome home.
Positioned on a coveted corner block of some 598m2, this much loved 4 bedroom family home is bursting with appeal.
Featuring polished slate floors and freshly painted walls, the open plan meals area and kitchen, with its modern stainless steel appliances, ample storage and picture window overlooking the backyard, provides a sense of warmth and an effortless place to meal prep while the kids tell you about their day.
Or let them unwind in the large family room while you host dinner parties with friends in the separate formal dining and lounge rooms adjacent to the kitchen.
Alternatively, step outside through the shared meals zone or formal lounge to enjoy an alfresco lifestyle under the flat roof patio, equally perfect for hosting summertime BBQ’s or to simply sit and watch the kids play outside. With plenty of space to run around, they’ll love the custom-built timber swing set that is already done for you.
Plus, you can make the most of living near the beach by securely storing the boat (or caravan) behind the handy rear-access double gates, where a garden shed also provides more than enough extra storage for all your tools.
Equipped with three good-sized secondary bedrooms (two with built-in robes), plus a generous master suite filled with lovely natural light, family or guests can each enjoy their own private space. And if you work from home, why not convert one into a lovely office or study? Serviced by a two way family bathroom with a separate toilet, there’s so much flexibility built into this home.
For that touch of convenience, ducted evaporative air conditioning flows throughout and extra gas heating provides year-round comfort.
Featuring an undercover carport to the front and plenty of space to the rear, plus recently updated carpets and contemporary décor throughout, there’s nothing left for you to do but move in.
Just a short walk to the beach, or a quick drive to access quality schools, shopping, major transport routes and amenities, this immaculately kept home offers so much potential for a growing family to spend their weekends exploring the nearby Fleurieu Peninsula or McLaren Vale wine region, stunning natural coastline or simply immersing themselves in the many community-based sporting and leisure activities all within easy reach.
So if you’re looking to kick-start a new, easy-going lifestyle in a superb location, this home simply has to feature on your ‘must-see’ list.
- Ideal home for growing families in a friendly coastal suburb with every modern amenity at your fingertips
- Located 300m from the esplanade and just 500m to direct walk-on beach access
- Generous 598m2 corner block allotment with secure double-gate rear access and undercover carport to front
- Freshly painted with updated carpets and contemporary décor throughout
- Warm and welcoming open plan meals/kitchen zone
- Modern stainless steel appliances & ample storage in the kitchen
- Formal lounge to front + second formal dining with backyard access to rear patio
- Three good-sized bedrooms + generous, light-filled master with built-in robes
- 2 way family bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry with outside access to the backyard
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout + additional gas heating for year-round comfort
- Generous backyard with custom-built timber kids playset, secure street access and garden shed
- Flat roof pergola with sealed concrete floors
Nearby Conveniences & Attractions:
- 300m to Esplanade
- 500m to walk-on access to beautiful Moana beach & Seaford Reef
- 900m to Moana beach restaurants & cafés
- Under 15 minutes to the world-renowned McLaren Vale wine region
- Just 45 minutes to the CBD via the Southern Expressway
- Seaford Central Shopping Centre
- Popular Port Noarlunga shopping, cafés & restaurants
- Jubilee Park & Playground
- Onkaparinga River Recreation Park
- Noarlunga Hospital
- Moana Primary School
- Seaford 6-12 School
- All Saints Catholic Primary School
- Seaford Rise Primary School
- Seaford K-7
- Seaford 6-12 School
- Tatachilla Lutheran College
- Cardijn College
- Marcellin Technical College
- Christies Beach High School
If this property sounds like your next opportunity, connect with Natalie Jones from We Connect Property today to arrange an inspection or find out more.