- Why Us?
- Sell With Us
- Property Management
- For Rent
- For Sale
- Connect With Us
20 Spicer Street, Mount Barker
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 480 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Set on an easy-care 480m2 allotment, this delightful 4 bedroom home provides a laid-back, modern lifestyle within a vibrant, growing community, and offers a rare, investment, first home buyers, young families or retirees alike to secure property in the up-and-coming Aston Hills Estate.
Surrounded by other new homes, a stylish façade welcomes you, while the double driveway leads to a secure, 2 car garage with auto roller door and handy internal access.
Inside, the contemporary open plan living and meals area is warm, friendly, and bursting with natural light, while a well-placed split system provides year-round comfort. Centrally located, the lovely kitchen is sure to impress, boasting a full suite of quality stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven and rangehood.
From the living area, it’s just a quick step outside to the fully fenced, low maintenance backyard where there is plenty of potential to build a pergola for year-round entertaining (stcc).
With flexibility in mind, three good sized bedrooms - two with built-in storage - are serviced by a beautiful family bathroom featuring a full sized bathtub, sleek tapware, modern tiling and separate toilet, while the generous master suite, with its own spacious walk-in robe and ensuite, provides a wonderful private retreat overlooking the front yard.
An installed alarm system offers ultimate peace of mind, while the automatic watering system both front and rear means you can relax knowing the garden is taken care of.
The nearby South Eastern Freeway makes the CBD an easy 40 minute commute, while the established town centre of Mount Barker has everything you’ need to create your new, idyllic lifestyle. With an array of quality shops, schools, restaurants, cafés and healthcare at your fingertips, expansive natural reserves and wide, open spaces are all here too, simply waiting to be enjoyed. And that’s all before the brand new Aston Hills Village centre is completed.
So if you’ve been thinking about a move to the Hills, now’s your chance to combine relaxed country living with impressive, practical convenience. There’s nothing for you to do but move in and relax.
The property is currently tenanted with a lease ending in September 2022.
- Master suite overlooking the front yard, with private ensuite and generous walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- 4th bedroom easily converted to a convenient study or extra living
- Light and airy open plan living and meals/dining zone boasting lovely modern décor, split system for comfort and sliding door access to backyard
- Contemporary kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven and rangehood
- Family bathroom with full sized bathtub, stylish tapware and separate toilet
- Easy-care tiles throughout, plus carpet to all bedrooms and lounge room
- Installed alarm system
- Separate laundry with outdoor access
- Double lock up garage with auto roller door and direct internal access
- Low maintenance front and rear yards complete with automatic watering system
Nearby Conveniences & Attractions:
- Views to the Adelaide Hills from street
- Under construction Aston Hills village centre will be within walking distance (cafés, shops, school and entertainment)
- Aston Hills Mountain Bike Park & Playground a short stroll away
- Mount Barker Hospital
- Mount Barker town centre (~5 minute drive)
- South Easter Freeway (~10 minute drive)
- Adelaide CBD (~40 minute drive)
- Mount Barker South Primary School
- St Mark's Lutheran School
- Mount Barker Waldorf School
- Mount Barker Primary School
- St Francis de Sales College
- Mount Barker High School
- Cornerstone College
- The Hills Christian Community School
Built in 2016
Certificate of Title: 6154/920
Council: City of Mount Barker Council
Council Rates: $TBC pq (approx)
ESL: $TBCpa (approx)
SA Water: $68.60 (plus usage) (approx)
Land Size: 480m2 (approx)
For an inspection of this unique offering please click on the inspection link or contact us if times and days don't suit.... those who hesitate, will miss out! You will need to register to view this property. Please click on the Book Inspection or Email Agent and we will respond with available inspection times. By registering, you will be informed of any updates about the inspection or any cancellations.
If this property sounds like your next opportunity, connect with Kate Barnett from We Connect Property today to arrange an inspection or find out more.