- Why Us?
- Sell With Us
- Property Management
- For Rent
- For Sale
- Connect With Us
8 Banksia Avenue, Aldinga Beach
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 601 Square metres||7 car spaces|
Nestled along a quiet street in the seaside suburb of Aldinga Beach, this immaculately presented family home is just waiting to be discovered.
Boasting a unique floorplan that cleverly maximises space, the generous 600m2 allotment ensures room to move while its incredible location, just minutes from the beach, makes it an enviable choice for astute investors or owner-occupiers searching for a sea change.
Multiple sunlit living zones, perfectly positioned for enjoying time together as a family, are enhanced by flowing timber floorboards, fresh contemporary décor and ducted climate control, while versatile entertaining areas and easy-care gardens ensure catering for a crowd is effortless.
A modern, well-appointed kitchen with walk-in pantry and raised breakfast bar sits pride of place overlooking a spacious family zone that makes the most of extended alfresco living. Hosting a large gathering? Throw open glass sliders off the dining room to utilize the undercover carport. Or for a more intimate affair, head outside from the living room opposite to enjoy the beautifully landscaped backyard with flawless paving and gorgeous garden beds overflowing with greenery and established fruit trees.
Back inside, retreat to the enormous, carpeted home theatre to catch up on the latest blockbuster, or for those that work and study, find quiet sanctuary in the adjacent home office.
At days’ end, two ample bedrooms with built-ins and a well-appointed bathroom with full sized bathtub cater easily for kids and guests, while you unwind in the master suite, enjoying the private luxury of your own stylish ensuite and walk-in robe.
And with a double driveway, secure carport with internal access and auto-panel lift door, plus an extra side gate with drive-through access, there’s also more than enough space to stow the boat or caravan for those quick weekend escapes.
Perfectly positioned for convenience, yet just 2 minutes from the soft, sandy shores of popular Aldinga Beach, you’ll find everything you need at your fingertips. Shops, schools, leafy reserves, world-class restaurants and a myriad of mid-coast attractions are all nearby just waiting to be experienced. Plus, consider the easy 38 minute city commute or 13 minutes to stunning McLaren Vale and you have the ultimate lifestyle location.
- Immaculately presented family home on a generous 600 m2 allotment boasting a unique floorplan comprising 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom + study
- Contemporary and modern inside and out, with rendered façade, light, bright interiors and gorgeous timber floors throughout
- Large kitchen with ample bench space, heaps of storage, walk-in pantry, dishwasher, oven, gas cooktop, tiled splash back and raised breakfast bar
- Multiple living/entertaining areas, including spacious family/meals with extended alfresco options to the undercover carport & backyard
- Sizeable carpeted home theatre room
- Adjacent study/home office
- Beautifully landscaped, terraced backyard with established easy-care gardens and fruit trees, immaculate paving + good sized garden shed
- Private master suite with stylishly appointed ensuite, generous walk-in robe and magnificent feature wall
- Two secondary bedrooms with built-ins
- Shared family bathroom with full sized bathtub, shower & separate toilet
- Good sized laundry with external access and handy linen storage
- Secure double carport and driveway with additional, drive-through side-gate access for the boat or caravan
- Ducted, zoned climate control in living areas and bedrooms
- Efficient solar water heater
- Rainwater tank
Year Built: 2008
Certificate of Title: 5999/20
SA Water: $148.49 p/q + usage
Council: City Of Onkaparinga
Council Rates: Approx $1,668 p/a
ESL: Approx $44.40 p/a
Nearby Conveniences & Attractions:
- Aldinga Central Shopping Centre (~550m)
- Aldinga Beach Esplanade (1.3km, 2 minute drive / 16 minute walk)
- Aldinga drive-on beach ramp (4 minutes)
- Cafés, restaurants and bakeries in main street (6 minutes)
- Aldinga Scrub Conservation Park & wetlands (7 minutes)
- McLaren Vale township (13 minutes)
- Parks, playgrounds & reserves
- Aldinga Sports Complex & Oval
- Aldinga Medical Centre
- Adelaide CBD (~38 minutes)
- Aldinga Beach Primary School B-7
- Tatachilla Lutheran College R-12
- Cardijn College Galilee (2022 R-8, 2023 R-9)
- Southern Vales Christian College
- Aldinga Payinthi College (2022, B-12)
- Willunga Waldorf School (R-12)
- Willunga Primary School R-7
If this property sounds like your next opportunity, connect with Natalie Jones from We Connect Property today to arrange an inspection or find out more.